BMW E46 M3 Vorshlag Adjustable Camber/Caster Plates For Race Springs
Easily adjust camber trackside with Vorshlag camber/caster plates. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Featuring CNC construction for the bearing holder and main plate, including engraved markings for vehicle orientation and hash marks for adjustment. The upper perches add a sealed radial bearing that isolates the spherical bearing in the camber plate from radial turning loads of of the strut shaft during steering inputs. This is part of why Vorshlag plates last the lifetime of the car!
These Vorshlag camber/caster plates are designed to be compatible with 2.5”, 2.25" and 60mm “coilover” style springs and all strut types. There are too many permutations of shock/spring packages available on the market to create variants of these camber plates. Please contact us before ordering to ensure your shocks and springs will work with these camber plates.
If you are looking for E46 M3 camber/caster plates that work with OEM style springs (Factory springs, Lowering Springs, Some Coilover Kits) please see this product page: BMW E46 M3 VORSHLAG ADJUSTABLE CAMBER/CASTER PLATES FOR OEM STYLE SPRINGS
- Compatible with 2.25", 2.5", and 60mm coilover springs and all struts.
- Works ONLY with E46 M3 cars
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for BMW E46 M3 chassis.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Approximate front camber range is 0 to -3.5, depending on ride height and spring diameter
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate. The result is a spherical bearing with considerably better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel / minimum stack-up height. More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors!
- Coilover perches can use the Vorshlag Race bearings for 5mm less stack-up, for even more suspension travel
- Alloy steel bearing holder - Tough as a German Tank!
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight, engraved and fully anodized
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.