Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM Motorsport?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits.
Öhlins suspension technology is our expertise. For suspension tuning tips and mounting instructions check out our ever evolving RESOURCES.
Thank you for your interest in our E82 1 Series 3DM TrackDay suspension kit. We offer many kits for the E82 1 Series. If you haven't already, we suggest reviewing our BMW E82 1 SERIES - ÖHLINS BUYERS GUIDE as you may find there is a better kit that will suit your needs.
3DM Öhlins Track Day
Öhlins has been an integrated part of the Motorsport industry for over 40 years. With its headquarters in Sweden, there are over 320 employees and a test center at the most demanding track in the world, the Nurburgring. Ohlins is the choice of Professional racers from Touring Cars, 24 Hours of LeMans teams, and the new 2018 BMW M4 GT4 factory racecar.
The Öhlins "Road and Track" lineup provides optimal suspension performance on both the street and the track. You like stiff and reactive? Or soft and forgiving? It’s all there. The easily accessible adjuster at the base of the Öhlins units allows small, but positive increments of fine tuning, so you can take into account every single parameter. Sounds complicated? Nothing could be further from the truth. Just a few clicks either way will soon have your car responding precisely to your inputs and driving style.
- Street Friendly with Racing Level Technology
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV)
- Damping Adjustable (20+ available clicks of adjustment)
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 2 Year Warranty (Corrosion tested ISO 9227)
- Customizable (Spring Rates, Valving, Mounts, etc)
- We use a 70 N/mm (400 lb/in) front spring that is short enough to clear many different size track wheels. With 3+ deg camber we were able to fit 18x9.5 35mm offset wheels with 275/35/18 tires.
- We use a 120 N/mm rear spring to help with squat and balance powering out of turns. Swift thrust sheets are also provided for the rear spring.
- Vorshlag racing camber plates w/65mm perches
- AKG Sperical bearing lower rear Shock Mount
- Hard urethane rear upper shock mount
- New front spindle clamp hardware
- Please note this kit DOES NOT fit the AWD models
Ships in 5-10 business days.