Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM Motorsport?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits.
Öhlins suspension technology is our expertise. For suspension tuning tips and mounting instructions check out our ever evolving RESOURCES.
Thank you for your interest in our E82 1 Series Öhlins "Road and Track" suspension kit. We offer many kits for the E82 1 Series. If you haven't already, we suggest reviewing our BMW E82 1 SERIES - ÖHLINS BUYERS GUIDE as you may find there is a better kit that will suit your needs.
New for 2020!
This kit replaces the previous BMS Mi00 kit. Updates include:
- Front spring rate: 70 N/mm (400 lbs/in)
- 180mm front spring to aid in clearance of wider aftermarket wheels/tires.
- Rear spring rate: 120 N/mm (685 ln/in) to better control higher HP cars
- Front and rear shock valving changed to match new spring rates
- Rear droop travel reduced to keep springs retained on upgraded rear ball joint suspensions.
The result... the ultimate suspension kit for your E82 1 series right out of the box!
Öhlins Road and Track
Öhlins has been an integrated part of the Motorsport industry for over 40 years. With its headquarters in Sweden, there are over 320 employees and a test center at the most demanding track in the world, the Nurburgring. Ohlins is the choice of Professional racers from Touring Cars, 24 Hours of LeMans teams, and the new 2018 BMW M4 GT4 factory racecar.
The Öhlins "Road and Track" lineup provides optimal suspension performance on both the street and the track. You like stiff and reactive? Or soft and forgiving? It’s all there. The easily accessible adjuster at the base of the Öhlins units allows small, but positive increments of fine tuning, so you can take into account every single parameter. Sounds complicated? Nothing could be further from the truth. Just a few clicks either way will soon have your car responding precisely to your inputs and driving style.
- Street Friendly with Racing Level Technology
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV)
- Damping Adjustable (20+ available clicks of adjustment)
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 2 Year Warranty (Corrosion tested ISO 9227)
- Customizable (Spring Rates, Valving, Mounts, etc)
E82 1 Series Specifications:
Öhlins Part Number: BMS MI01
- Front springs (70 N/mm) (400 lbs/in)
- Rear springs (120 N/mm)(685 lbs/in)
- Adjustable ride height
- Free shipping within the continental USA. Please Contact Us for international shipments.