BMW E82 1M Vorshlag Adjustable Camber/Caster Plates For OEM Style Springs
Easily adjust camber trackside with Vorshlag camber/caster plates. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Featuring CNC construction for the bearing holder and main plate, including engraved markings for vehicle orientation and hash marks for adjustment. The upper perches add a sealed radial bearing that isolates the spherical bearing in the camber plate from radial turning loads of of the strut shaft during steering inputs. This is part of why Vorshlag plates last the lifetime of the car!
These camber plates can only be used with OEM diameter springs (OEM springs, lowering springs, some coilovers) and can be used with virtually any strut type. There are too many permutations of shock/spring packages available on the market to create variants of these camber plates. Please contact us before ordering to ensure your shocks and springs will work with these camber plates.
If you are looking for E82 1M camber/caster plates that work with race style springs (linear springs in 60mm, 2.5" and 2.25" ID) please see this product page: BMW E9X M3 VORSHLAG ADJUSTABLE CAMBER/CASTER PLATES FOR RACE SPRINGS
- Compatible with OEM Inner Diameter springs only and all struts.
- No need to change camber plates when switching between different brands' coilovers - our modular spring perches allow you to switch coilovers easily and cheaply.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Plates are designed specifically for the E82 1M chassis.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench to tighten.
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate on the market. The result is much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors' plates.
- Designed specifically to match the factory strut height, these do not alter ride height!
- Alloy steel bearing holder - Tough as a German Tank!
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight, engraved and fully anodized
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.