Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM Motorsport?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits using Öhlins certified tools and approved parts. Öhlins suspension technology is our expertise. One free re-valve is included with each suspension kit purchase in addition to discounts on rebuilds and repairs.
Options 1: Road & Track (Part #: BMS MP50S1)
- Front Springs: (60N/mm) (342 lbs/in)
- Rear Springs: (70N/mm)(400 lbs/in)
- Adjustable ride height
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV)
- Damping Adjustable (20+ available clicks of adjustment)
- 2 Year Warranty (Corrosion tested ISO 9227)
- Customizable (Spring Rates, Valving, Mounts, etc)
- Cars with EDC will need to be coded out
Option 2: Road & Track Ready to Run (Part #: BMS MP50S1-RTR)
These kits come pre-assembled, ready to bolt up top your car right out of the box using original BMW mounts. Spring perches are preset to Öhlins recommendations (unless otherwise specified). Any other mandatory items such as gaskets or hardware is included as necessary.
- Free Shipping!
- Contents of BMS MP50S1 Road & Track kit
- Front top mounts and gaskets
- Rear upper mounts and gaskets
- Standard kits ship within 1-2 business days
- Custom kits typically ship within 5-10 business days
- Please Contact Us for international shipments.
Öhlins Road and Track Technology
Öhlins has been an integrated part of the Motorsport industry for over 40 years. With its headquarters in Sweden, there are over 320 employees and a test center at the most demanding track in the world, the Nurburgring. Ohlins is the choice of Professional racers from Touring Cars, 24 Hours of LeMans teams, and the new 2018 BMW M4 GT4 factory racecar.
The Öhlins "Road and Track" lineup provides optimal suspension performance on both the street and the track. You like stiff and reactive? Or soft and forgiving? It’s all there. The easily accessible adjuster at the base of the Öhlins units allows small, but positive increments of fine tuning, so you can take into account every single parameter. Sounds complicated? Nothing could be further from the truth. Just a few clicks either way will soon have your car responding precisely to your inputs and driving style.