BMW E9X M3 - 3DM "TrackDay" Suspension Kit
Thank you for your interest in our E9X M3 "3DM/Öhlins TrackDay" suspension kit.
Öhlins has been an integrated part of the Motorsport industry for over 40 years. With its headquarters in Sweden, there are over 320 employees and a test center at the most demanding track in the world, the Nurburgring. Ohlins is the choice of Professional racers from Touring Cars, 24 Hours of LeMans teams, and the new 2018 BMW M4 GT4 factory racecar.
The Öhlins "Road and Track" lineup provides optimal suspension performance on both the street and the track. You like stiff and reactive? Or soft and forgiving? It’s all there. The easily accessible adjuster at the base of the Öhlins units allows small, but positive increments of fine tuning, so you can take into account every single parameter. Sounds complicated? Nothing could be further from the truth. Just a few clicks either way will soon have your car responding precisely to your inputs and driving style.
- Street Friendly with Racing Level Technology
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV)
- Damping Adjustable (20+ available clicks of adjustment)
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 2 Year Warranty (Corrosion tested ISO 9227)
- Customizable (Spring Rates, Valving, Mounts, etc)
Öhlins "Road and Track" suspensions are great out of the box but we know everyone is a little bit different, or perhaps a lot different which is why 3DM Motorsport offers a variety of "Road and Track" solutions for your E9X. If you haven't already, we recommend reviewing our 'E9X M3 Öhlins Buyers Guide' where you will find information such as “Why Öhlins” and "Why Purchase From 3DM Motorsport" along with an overview of all the categories of kits we offer. This will help guide you in purchasing the best kit for your application.
3DM/Öhlins TrackDay Specifications
This assembly comes in our RTR (Ready to Run) setup.
- Öhlins Road and Track kit: BMS MI40
- Camber/Caster adjustable top mounts
- Urethane rear upper shock mounts
- Rear Spring thrust washer set
- Front Springs: (70 N/mm) (400 lbs/in)
- Rear Springs: (120 N/mm)(695 lbs/in)
- New front spindle clamp bolt x2
- New front Anti Roll Bar nuts x2
- New rear lower shock mount bolts x2