BMW M2 (F87) Specifications:
These plates feature over 30mm of total camber adjustment with the ability to make corrective caster changes to equalize side-to-side caster in the stock position.
Other features include replaceable waterproof German axial load bearings, and isolated aerospace grade strut bearings for long life, less deflection, on stock sized or aftermarket springs.
Our camber plates are also engraved with the Ground Control logo and markings which can be used to locate the plate in the stock position for easy, fast adjustments.
Camber is separately adjustable by the center slider, without removing any components from the car. The priority of this design is to allow fast, easy, and repeatable adjustment from street to track and back.
All components are anodized or zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
We also offer our lifetime guaranty! (Bearings not included)
• A clean sheet design for street cars, not an adapted spherical race plate.
• Waterproof, German-made, axial load steering bearings.
• Allows for up to 30mm total camber adjustment.Â
• Unique slot design allows for caster correction.
• Aerospace grade strut spherical bearings.
• All components plated or anodized for corrosion resistance.
• Zinc plated mounting bracket for ease of install and adjustment.
• Reuses stock rubber spring pad for noise isolation.
OEM BMW upper spring isolator must be transfered onto camber plates when using factory diameter springs.
Torque camber plate mounting nuts to 18ft/lbs using properly calibrated torque wrench. DO NOT USE PNEUMATIC TOOLS