SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Traction Links (RTR) increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection under hard acceleration and braking and help to reduce wheel hop on hard launches. Our length adjustable links allow fine tuning of rear bumpsteer and anti squat characteristics. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles.
Black Anodized and gun drilled 2024 Aluminum links along with our 360 degree Rotating Clamp design allow for quick and precise adjustment. Blue Anodized Titanium Socket Head Cap Screws shaves even more unsprung weight without compromising strength.
FK Bearings rod ends manufactured in Connecticut feature a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
SPL Parts Rear Guide Links for BMW F8X Features:
- Black Anodized and Gun drilled 2024 Aluminum Links
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Clamps
- Blue Anodized Titanium Socket Head Cap Screws
- Tapered Stainless Steel Knuckle Mount Spacers
- Teflon lined FK Rod Ends
- SPL Part Number: SPL RTR F8X
- Sold as a Pair
- Made in the USA!
- Replacement rod ends: Contact Us
- Installation Instructions: SPL Rear Traction Links F8X
- It is recommended to keep this arm set to OEM length.