Hyperco Coil-Over Springs are high-performance, aftermarket suspension springs primarily used in Motorsports and Motor Racing. Hyperco’s coil-over springs, also known as Hypercoils™, offer a wide range of free lengths and rates which provide the suspension designer latitude in creating a motion ratio for the suspension system that will permit an optimized damper or spring assembly to control a wide range of wheel travel.
Options: Length: 170mm (6.69")
These springs have a 60mm top and bottom coil to fit 60mm spring perches.
- 457 lbs/in (80 N/mm): 18170M080
- 514 lbs/in (90 N/mm): 18170M090
- 571 lbs/in (100 N/mm): 18170M100
- 628 lbs/in (110 N/mm): 18170M110
- 685 lbs/in (120 N/mm): 18170M120
- 742 lbs/in (130 N/mm): 18170M130
- 800 lbs/in (140 N/mm): 18170M140
- 857 lbs/in (150 N/mm): 18170M150
Optimum Body Diameter (OBD)
Optimum Body Diameter is the standard spring design for Hyperco coil-over springs. Featuring a unique design concept that adjusts the body diameter of the spring relative to the end coils, an OBD spring enables Hyperco to take full advantage of our ultra-high tensile spring materials by optimizing the applied stress through adjusting the spring’s body diameter.
- More usable deflection
- Less weight than standard suspension springs
- 2% rate linearity tolerance from 20% to 60% of deflection
- 4% rate linearity tolerance from 61% to 80% of deflection
- More resistant to bowing than competitor’s springs
- Designed to fit all standard hardware
- Maintain free length and rate throughout a near infinite operational life
- Material: High tensile chrome silicone
- Finish: Hyperco dark blue powder coat
Coil Over Spring Details