Hyperco Coil-Over Springs are high-performance, aftermarket suspension springs primarily used in Motorsports and Motor Racing. Hyperco’s coil-over springs, also known as Hypercoils™, offer a wide range of free lengths and rates which provide the suspension designer latitude in creating a motion ratio for the suspension system that will permit an optimized damper or spring assembly to control a wide range of wheel travel.
Options: Length: 203mm (8")
These springs have a 60mm top and bottom coil to fit 60mm spring perches.
- 350 lbs/in (61 N/mm): 188M0350
- 450 lbs/in (79 N/mm): 188M0450
- 550 lbs/in (96 N/mm): 188M0550
- 600 lbs/in (105 N/mm): 188M0600
- 800 lbs/in (140 N/mm): 188M0800
- 900 lbs/in (158 N/mm): 188M0900
- 1000 lbs/in (175 N/mm): 188M1000
Optimum Body Diameter (OBD)
Optimum Body Diameter is the standard spring design for Hyperco coil-over springs. Featuring a unique design concept that adjusts the body diameter of the spring relative to the end coils, an OBD spring enables Hyperco to take full advantage of our ultra-high tensile spring materials by optimizing the applied stress through adjusting the spring’s body diameter.
- More usable deflection
- Less weight than standard suspension springs
- 2% rate linearity tolerance from 20% to 60% of deflection
- 4% rate linearity tolerance from 61% to 80% of deflection
- More resistant to bowing than competitor’s springs
- Designed to fit all standard hardware
- Maintain free length and rate throughout a near infinite operational life
- Material: High tensile chrome silicone
- Finish: Hyperco dark blue powder coat
Coil Over Spring Details