Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM Motorsport?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits.
Öhlins suspension technology is our expertise. For suspension tuning tips and mounting instructions check out our ever evolving RESOURCES.
Specifications: Öhlins part #: POU MU10
- Shaker rig and track developed custom valved dampers
- Front main race spring: 110 N/mm (630 lbs/in)
- Rear race spring: 150 N/mm (850 lbs/in)
- Front/rear tender race springs
- Racing camber plates
- Spherical bearing rear upper shock mounts
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV)
- Damping Adjustable (20+ available clicks of adjustment)
- 2 Year Warranty (Corrosion tested ISO 9227)
Öhlins Dedicated Track
Öhlins has been an integrated part of the Motorsport industry for over 40 years. With its headquarters in Sweden, there are over 320 employees and a test center at the most demanding track in the world, the Nurburgring. Ohlins is the choice of Professional racers from Touring Cars and 24 Hours of LeMans teams.
The Öhlins "Dedicated Track" lineup is competitive, not complicated. They provide optimal suspension performance for dedicated track cars. Developed both in Sweden and the US, this kit is designed specifically for the Porsche 996. It is does not use a "catch all" damper where half the clicker settings are useless. The easily accessible adjuster at the base of the Öhlins units allows small, but positive increments of fine tuning, so you can take into account every single parameter. The Since all the work has already been done, you can simply bolt these on and head straight to the track and focus on driving. Please Contact Us to discuss kit details. If you already have an Öhlins Road and Track kit 3DM Motorsport can upgrade your kit to the Dedicated kit specifications.
- Free shipping within the continental USA. Please Contact Us for international shipments.