Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM Motorsport?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits using Öhlins certified tools and approved parts. Öhlins suspension technology is our expertise. One free re-valve is included with each suspension kit purchase in addition to discounts on rebuilds and repairs.
Option 1: Road and Track (Part #: VWS MT10S2)
- Free Shipping!
- Supersedes VWS MT10
Öhlins front spring: 70 N/mm
Öhlins rear spring: 70 N/mm
- Adjustable ride height
- Designed to fit OE top mounts (not included in kit)
- Street Friendly with Racing Level Technology
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV)
- Damping Adjustable (20+ available clicks of adjustment)
- 2 Year Warranty (Corrosion tested ISO 9227)
Option 2: Road & Track Customized: (Contact us for a consult)
We want you to have the perfect suspension system for your car. Everyone is a little bit different, or perhaps a lot different. Driving styles differ, mechanical skills differ, cars and their upgrade paths differ, the list goes on. This means that you will likely want an Öhlins Road & Track suspension system customized to suit your specific requirements. Contact us for a consult to discuss any of the following services:
- Custom valving (one free re-valve)
- Custom spring rates and fitment (Öhlins or Swift brand)
- Adapting camber/caster plates
- Adapting urethane or spherical bearing shock mounts
- Standard kits ship within 1-2 business days
- Custom kits typically ship within 5-10 business days
- Please Contact Us for international shipments.
Öhlins Road and Track Technology
Öhlins has been an integrated part of the Motorsport industry for over 40 years. With its headquarters in Sweden, there are over 320 employees and a test center at the most demanding track in the world, the Nurburgring. Öhlins is the choice of Professional racers from Touring Cars, 24 Hours of LeMans teams, and many factory racecars.
The Öhlins "Road and Track" lineup provides optimal suspension performance on both the street and the track. You like stiff and reactive? Or soft and forgiving? It’s all there. The easily accessible adjuster at the base of the Öhlins units allows small, but positive increments of fine tuning, so you can take into account every single parameter. Sounds complicated? Nothing could be further from the truth. Just a few clicks either way will soon have your car responding precisely to your inputs and driving style.