Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM Motorsport?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits using Öhlins certified tools and approved parts. Öhlins suspension technology is our expertise. Free shipping and one free re-valve is included with each suspension kit purchase in addition to discounts on rebuilds and repairs.
Öhlins Road and Track
Öhlins has been an integrated part of the Motorsport industry for over 40 years. With its headquarters in Sweden, there are over 320 employees and a test center at the most demanding track in the world, the Nurburgring. Öhlins is the choice of Professional racers from Touring Cars, 24 Hours of LeMans teams, and many factory racecars.
The Öhlins "Road and Track" lineup provides optimal suspension performance on both the street and the track. You like stiff and reactive? Or soft and forgiving? It’s all there. The easily accessible adjuster at the base of the Öhlins units allows small, but positive increments of fine tuning, so you can take into account every single parameter. Sounds complicated? Nothing could be further from the truth. Just a few clicks either way will soon have your car responding precisely to your inputs and driving style.
- Street Friendly with Racing Level Technology
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV)
- Damping Adjustable (20+ available clicks of adjustment)
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 2 Year Warranty (Corrosion tested ISO 9227)
Customizable (Spring Rates, Valving, Mounts, etc)
- Part Number: VWU MT22 (Supersedes VWS MT21)
- Front spring rate: 70 N/mm
- Rear spring rate: 80 N/mm
- Adjustbale ride height
- Designed to fit OE top mounts (not included in kit)
- Cancellation kit available for vehicles with optional OE active dampers.
- VW EDC Cancelation Kit: 35020-15
- Free shipping within the continental USA. Please Contact Us for international shipments.