Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM Suspension?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits using Öhlins certified tools and approved parts. Öhlins suspension technology is our expertise. One free re-valve is included with each suspension kit purchase in addition to discounts on rebuilds and repairs.
Option 1: Öhlins Road & Track
- Part #: BMZ MN01S1
Öhlins front spring: (60N/mm) (342 lbs/in)
Öhlins rear spring: (110N/mm) (629 lbs/in)
- Adjustable ride height
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV)
- Damping Adjustable (20+ available clicks of adjustment)
- Two Year Warranty (Corrosion tested ISO 9227)
Option 2: Öhlins Road & Track 'Ready to Run' (RTR)
Don't get caught mid install with worn parts or lack of tools! The BMZ MN01S1 kit requires reusing your original BMW 1M OEM top mounts. During install, you may find these mounts are worn and need replacing. Additionally, specialty tools may be required to dismantle your original suspension such as a spring compressor.
The 3DM "Ready to Run" kits come out of the box, ready to bolt up top your car with all the pieces specified in the Öhlins Mounting Instructions and more. Spring perches are preset to Öhlins recommendations.
- Part #: BMZ MN01S1-RTR
- Contents of BMZ MN01S1 preassembled with OE top mounts
- Front OE top mounts
- Rear upper urethane mounts*
* We have found the OE rear upper shock mounts to be sub par. Instead, we include streetable low NVH 85D urethane mounts. These allow the shocks to do a better job controlling your suspension.
Öhlins Buyers Guide
: Looking for a more advanced suspension? Our Öhlins buyers guide covers the different possibilities that can be created for your vehicle.
EDC Cancellation Kit
: If your vehicle came with electronic dampers from the factory, you may need a cancellation kit to remove any associated warning lights.
- Free shipping to the continental US (Checkout Code: FREE SHIPPING)
- Standard kits ship within 1-2 business days
- RTR kits typically ship within 5-10 business days
- Please Contact Us for international shipments.
Öhlins Road and Track Technology
Öhlins has been an integrated part of the Motorsport industry for over 40 years. With its headquarters in Sweden, there are over 320 employees and a test center at the most demanding track in the world, the Nurburgring. Ohlins is the choice of Professional racers from Touring Cars, 24 Hours of LeMans teams, and the new 2018 BMW M4 GT4 factory racecar.
The Öhlins "Road and Track" lineup provides optimal suspension performance on both the street and the track. You like stiff and reactive? Or soft and forgiving? It’s all there. The easily accessible adjuster at the base of the Öhlins units allows small, but positive increments of fine tuning, so you can take into account every single parameter. Sounds complicated? Nothing could be further from the truth. Just a few clicks either way will soon have your car responding precisely to your inputs and driving style.