Easily adjust camber trackside with Vorshlag camber/caster plates. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Featuring CNC construction for the bearing holder and main plate, including engraved markings for vehicle orientation and hash marks for adjustment. The upper perches add a sealed radial bearing that isolates the spherical bearing in the camber plate from radial turning loads of the strut shaft during steering inputs. This is part of why Vorshlag plates last the lifetime of the car!
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate. The result is a spherical bearing with considerably better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel / minimum stack-up height. More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors!
- Coilover perches can use the Vorshlag Race bearings for 5mm less stack-up, for even more suspension travel
- Alloy steel bearing holder - Tough as a German Tank!
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- OEM style springs
- 2.25: ID Race Springs
- 60mm ID Race Springs
- 2.5" and 65mm ID Race Springs
Due to 4 different spring perch options coupled with 10+ brands of dampers on the market, the permutations of parts needed to assemble these camber/caster plates becomes complicated. Please Contact Us to discuss the details of your suspension to ensure we get your order correct.