Easily adjust camber trackside with Ohlins camber/caster plates. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Featuring CNC construction for the bearing holder and main plate, including engraved markings for vehicle orientation and hash marks for adjustment. The upper perches add a sealed radial bearing that isolates the spherical bearing in the camber plate from radial turning loads of the strut shaft during steering inputs.
Ohlins Part #: Sold as a Pair
- left: U00215-01
- Right: U00216-01
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel / minimum stack-up height.
- Alloy steel bearing holder
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight, engraved and fully anodized
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.