Easily adjust camber trackside with Vorshlag camber/caster plates. Oversized spherical bearings are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. Featuring CNC construction for the bearing holder and main plate, including engraved markings for vehicle orientation and hash marks for adjustment. The upper perches add a sealed radial bearing that isolates the spherical bearing in the camber plate from radial turning loads of the strut shaft during steering inputs. This is part of why Vorshlag plates last the lifetime of the car!
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Caster & Camber are independently adjustable.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple (metric) hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in the Vorshlag camber plate is the largest used in any BMW camber plate. The result is a spherical bearing with considerably better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in our competitors plates.
- Designed for maximum suspension bump travel / minimum stack-up height. More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors!
- Coilover perches can use the Vorshlag Race bearings for 5mm less stack-up, for even more suspension travel
- Alloy steel bearing holder - Tough as a German Tank!
- Aluminum alloy main plate for lighter weight, engraved and fully anodized
- All components plated or anodized for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
E9X M3 Specifications:
- Approximate front camber range is 0 to -3.5, depending on ride height and spring diameter
Vorshlag branded products are built to order and most are tailored to match your specific application. Due to the myriad variety of components required for different applications, it is possible that delays can occur in the fulfillment of your order. Please Contact Us before placing your order to discuss your needs and if you have a time constraint.