Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM Motorsport?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits using Öhlins certified tools and approved parts. Öhlins suspension technology is our expertise. One free re-valve is included with each suspension kit purchase in addition to discounts on rebuilds and repairs.
Thank you for your interest in the Öhlins TTX Pro suspension kit. 3DM has extensive knowledge with the TTX Motorsport dampers. We have certified Öhlins TTX training and all the necessary tools and equipment to service or upgrade these kits to further aid in the development of your track day or racing campaign vehicle.
Option 1: TTX Pro Suspension System
M2 (Part #: BMV MU20S1) and M2 Comp/CS (Part #: BMV Mu21S2)
- Front TTX46 strut (2 way adjustable, low speed comp/rebound)
- Rear TTX36ILX damper (2 way adjustable)
Öhlins front spring: 140 N/mm (includes helper spring)
- Öhlins rear spring: M2 200 N/mm (divorced spring, includes height adjuster)
- Öhlins rear spring: M2 Comp/CS 220 N/mm (divorced spring, includes height adjuster)
Öhlins front adjustable camber plate
- Öhlins front anti roll bar links
- Öhlins rear upper mount
- One free re-valve (3DM Exclusive)
Optional EDC Cancellation Kit available (not included in kit)
Option 2: TTX Pro Dampers Only (BMV MU20 - Dampers Only)
These dampers are available individually allowing you to pair your own preferred mounts and springs
- Front TTX46 strut (includes top pin, adjuster cup, anti roll bar bracket)
- Rear TTX36ILX damper (includes top and bottom eyelets and spacers)
- One free re-valve (3DM Exclusive)
Option 3: TTX Pro Customized (Contact us for a consult)
We want you to have the perfect suspension system for your car. Everyone is a little bit different, or perhaps a lot different. Driving styles differ, mechanical skills differ, cars and their upgrade paths differ, the list goes on. This means that you will likely want an Öhlins TTX Pro suspension system customized to suit your specific requirements. Contact us for a consult to discuss any of the following services:
- Custom valving (one free re-valve)
- 3 and 4 way upgrade options (High speed comp/rebound)
- Blow off valve options
- Rear coil over conversion
- Custom spring rates and fitment (Öhlins, Swift, or Hyperco brand)
- Adapting your current camber/caster plates and shock mounts
Öhlins TTX Motorsport
Demanded by drivers the world over in F1, WEC, GT, Rally and Rallycross, the pinnacle of Motorsport dampers is now available for the BMW F8X M3/M4.
Traditional gas pressure shock absorbers can experience loss of damping, cavitation when pushed over the limit of optimal performance. Öhlins TTX-technology eliminates cavitation with its unique design always keeping the pressure balanced within the shock absorber. Hence you will never experience a pressure drop or loss of damping performance when pushing your car to the limit. The Öhlins TTX shock absorbers are racer friendly, easy to set up, dial in and rebuild.
The Öhlins TTX suspension kit is based on the TTX46 strut and TTX36ILX damper. The TTX46 strut features a 46 mm solid piston providing a rigid and lightweight strut. To further improve the rigidity, the outer tube is made from a high strength aluminum alloy. The unique seal head design reduces friction improving grip and track performance. The TTX36ILX was developed with an inline gas pressure reservoir that is particularly well suited for cars where size and fitment is an issue. The damper has an inline reservoir with improved internal oil flow.