Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits.
Suspension technology is our expertise.
3DM MOTORSPORT ÖHLINS SUSPENSION GUIDE
Both front and rear are fully pressure balanced, eliminating the risk of cavitation and due to low gas pressure, they keep the internal friction low. The proven Group N technology has now been updated with new settings based on WRC experience and a WRC developed Dynamic Compression and Dynamic Rebound Control, DCC/DRC, for the front TPX dampers. The Progressive Damping System (PDS) has been updated to increase the performance in jumps and also maintaining temperature stability (front gravel). To improve overall traction, performance in jumping and the stability when cutting corners a WRC developed Stroke Dependent Rebound has been added as well. The Twin
Piston McPherson strut also has a reinforced outer tube in high strength steel with calibrated bushing seats. The rear TTX damper has an extruded cylinder tube that creates less damper hysteresis which means improved wheel control and traction on the rear axle.
- Updated setting based on WRC experience and proved winning performance
- WRC developed DCC/DRC (Dynamic Compression/Rebound Control) for improved traction
- Updated PDS (Progressive Damping System) for increased jumping performance and temperature stability, gravel only
- WRC developed SDR (Stroke Dependent Rebound) for improved traction, jumping performance and improved stability when cutting corners
- Reinforced outer tube in high strength steel with calibrated bushing seats
- Extruded cylinder tube body with less damper hysteresis for improved wheel control and traction on rear axle
- Front: 75 N/mm
- Rear: 70 N/mm