Pricing is qty 1 (each)
These boots prevent dirt, dust and mud from clogging up your shock absorber. The flexible neoprene material is an effective blocker and it fits many different shock absorber types including McPherson struts.
- Neoprene material
- Easy installation with elastic seam and velcro fitting
- Black with white printing
- Easy to take away and clean
- Protects your suspension units from stone, sand, mud, snow and ice etc.
- These covers can raise the temperature of the shock absorber/Mc Pherson
units. For long duration Off-road use we recommend not using these
- 03328-03 - Dimensions: Circumference 230 mm and height 340mm. This shock cover fits the Öhlins single tube 36 as well as the TTX30 for most ATV´s and snowmobiles, with an outer diameter up to approximately 75 mm (sold as pair).
- 03328-04 - Dimensions: Circumference 270 mm and Height 300 mm. This shock cover fits the Öhlins single tube 46 as well as the TTX44 for a large amount of applications for ATV, snowmobile, rally cars (short stroke) etc. with an outer diameter up to approximately 85 mm. (sold individually)
- 03328-06 - Dimensions: Circumference 290 mm and Height 420mm. This shock cover fits the Öhlins single tube 46 as well as the TTX44 (long versions) for many Rally & Off-Road cars as well as some McPherson struts with an outer diameter up to approximately 95 mm. (sold individually).
- 03328-08 - Dimensions: Circumference 320 mm and Height 460mm. This shock cover fits many of the modern type McPherson struts with a long stroke (mainly rally) and bigger spring outer diameters approximately up to 105 mm. Fits excellent to the Öhlins TPX struts (sold individually).
- 03328-09 - Dimensions: Circumference 400 mm and Height 460 mm. This cover is mainly for Rally cars like R2/R5 with bigger spring outer diameter up to approximately 130 mm. (sold individually)