Easily adjust front camber settings track side with Vorshlag front camber plates for the Subaru GR and GV chassis (2008+ Impreza WRX & STi). Over-sized spherical bearings and alloy steel bearing holders are designed to withstand the rigors of street and track abuse as well as provide minimal stack-up height and maximum suspension travel. All components are plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life. These are the strongest camber plates made for a Subaru.
In order to properly use Vorshlag camber plates, you must choose Vorshlag upper spring perches that match your strut brand and spring type. These are included with the camber plates, and are made to work with 60mm, 2.25", or 2.5" diameter coilover springs only. These custom spring perches incorporate a sealed double row axial bearing for extremely low rotational friction and a lifetime of trouble free use, and remove rotational loads from the spherical bearing. Vorshlag camber plates are designed to be compatible with all common strut types.
- Compatible with 2.25", 2.5" and 60mm Coilover springs and all struts.
- Installs with basic hand tools, no chassis modifications required.
- Camber is easily adjustable at the track from the engine compartment with simple hand tools. No need to reach inside the wheel well with a wrench!
- The spherical bearing used in Vorshlag camber plates is the largest used in any Subaru camber plate. The result has much better durability and wear characteristics than the undersized bearings used in some competitors' plates.
- Designed using aluminum alloy. The high strength of the .400" aluminum alloy steel allows these to have the minimum stack-up height and maximum suspension bump travel. More than an inch more strut travel than some of our competitors!
- 100% CNC machined, anodized aluminum alloy construction
- All components plated for maximum corrosion resistance and long life.
- Engraved with Vorshlag logo, model, and side/front orientation.
- Vorshlag Upper spring perches included for this price; Choose spring size and strut brand/style from the Option Drop Down Menus.
- The included pair of Vorshlag aluminum upper perches include sealed Vorshlag Radial Bearings for ultra low friction steering resistance, isolating strut shaft rotation from the spherical bearing for long life.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us and we can help assist you in the correct camber plates based on what brand of shock you have.