Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM Suspension?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits using Öhlins certified tools and approved parts. Öhlins suspension technology is our expertise. One free re-valve is included with each suspension kit purchase in addition to discounts on rebuilds and repairs.
Option 1: Öhlins Road & Track
- Part #: VWS MT10S1
Öhlins front spring: 70 N/mm
Öhlins rear spring: 80 N/mm
- Adjustable ride height
- Designed to fit OE top mounts (not included in kit)
- The factory lift system must be disabled
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV)
- Damping Adjustable (20+ available clicks of adjustment)
- 2 Year Warranty (Corrosion tested ISO 9227)
Option 2: Öhlins Road & Track 'Ready to Run' (RTR)
Don't get caught mid install with worn parts or lack of tools! The VWS MT10S1 kit requires reusing your original Audi A3 OEM top mounts. During install, you may find these mounts are worn and need replacing. Additionally, specialty tools may be required to dismantle your original suspension such as a spring compressor.
The 3DM "Ready to Run" kits come out of the box, ready to bolt up top your car with all the pieces specified in the Öhlins Mounting Instructions and more. Spring perches are preset to Öhlins recommendations.
- Part #: VWS MT10S1-RTR
- Contents of VWS MT10 preassembled with OE top mounts
- Front Audi A3 OE top mounts
- Rear Audi A3 OE top mounts
Öhlins Buyers Guide
: Looking for a more advanced suspension? Our Öhlins buyers guide covers the different possibilities that can be created for your vehicle.
EDC Cancellation Kit
: If your vehicle came with electronic dampers from the factory, you may need a cancellation kit to remove any associated warning lights.
- Free shipping to the continental US (Checkout Code: FREE SHIPPING)
- Standard kits ship within 1-2 business days
- RTR kits typically ship within 5-10 business days
- Please Contact Us for international shipments