Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM Motorsport?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits using Öhlins certified tools and approved parts. Öhlins suspension technology is our expertise. Free shipping and one free re-valve is included with each suspension kit purchase in addition to discounts on rebuilds and repairs.
- Öhlins Part Number: BMZ MN01
- Front Springs: (60N/mm) (342 lbs/in)
- Rear Springs: (110N/mm) (629 lbs/in)
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV)
- Damping Adjustable (20+ available clicks of adjustment)
- One Free Re-valve (3DM Exclusive)
- Two Year Warranty (Corrosion tested ISO 9227)
Additional Notes and Options
Öhlins Road and Track Technology
Öhlins has been an integrated part of the Motorsport industry for over 40 years. With its headquarters in Sweden, there are over 320 employees and a test center at the most demanding track in the world, the Nurburgring. Ohlins is the choice of Professional racers from Touring Cars, 24 Hours of LeMans teams, and the new 2018 BMW M4 GT4 factory racecar.
The Öhlins "Road and Track" lineup provides optimal suspension performance on both the street and the track. You like stiff and reactive? Or soft and forgiving? It’s all there. The easily accessible adjuster at the base of the Öhlins units allows small, but positive increments of fine tuning, so you can take into account every single parameter. Sounds complicated? Nothing could be further from the truth. Just a few clicks either way will soon have your car responding precisely to your inputs and driving style.
- Free shipping within the continental USA.
- Standard kits ship within 1-2 business days
- Custom kits typically ship within 5-10 business days
- Please Contact Us for international shipments.