Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM Motorsport?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits.
Öhlins suspension technology is our expertise. For suspension tuning tips and mounting instructions check out our ever evolving RESOURCES.
Öhlins Road and Track
Öhlins has been an integrated part of the Motorsport industry for over 40 years. With its headquarters in Sweden, there are over 320 employees and a test center at the most demanding track in the world, the Nurburgring. Öhlins is the choice of Professional racers from Touring Cars, 24 Hours of LeMans teams, and many factory racecars.
The Öhlins "Road and Track" lineup provides optimal suspension performance on both the street and the track. You like stiff and reactive? Or soft and forgiving? It’s all there. The easily accessible adjuster at the base of the Öhlins units allows small, but positive increments of fine tuning, so you can take into account every single parameter. Sounds complicated? Nothing could be further from the truth. Just a few clicks either way will soon have your car responding precisely to your inputs and driving style.
- Street Friendly with Racing Level Technology
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV)
- Damping Adjustable (20+ available clicks of adjustment)
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 2 Year Warranty (Corrosion tested ISO 9227)
- Customizable (Spring Rates, Valving, Mounts, etc)
- Part Number: MAU MP00 (Supersedes MAS MP00)
- Front spring rate: 70 N/mm
- Rear spring rate: 40 N/mm
- Adjustable ride height
- Designed to fit OE top mounts (not included in kit)
- Free shipping within the continental USA. Please Contact Us for international shipments.