Why buy your Öhlins from 3DM Motorsport?
Simple... we sell, service, and upgrade all Öhlins automotive suspension kits.
Öhlins suspension technology is our expertise. For suspension tuning tips and mounting instructions check out our ever evolving RESOURCES.
Thank you for your interest in our E46 M3 3DM Track Day Öhlins suspension kit. We offer many kits for the E46 M3. If you haven't already, we suggest reviewing our BMW E46 M3 ÖHLINS BUYERS GUIDE as you may find there is a better kit that will suit your needs.
- Front and Rear dampers from the BMS Mi30 kit
- Front Ohlins 65mm race spring (70N/mm) (400 lbs/in)*
- Rear Ohlins barrel spring (110N/mm) (630 lbs/in)*
- Ohlins E46 M3 adjustable camber plates
- Strut Spacers (for proper stroke position)
- Spherical bearing or Urethane rear upper shock mounts (select option)**
- New hardware: front spindle bolts and rear lower shock bolts
*Everyone is a little bit different, or perhaps a lot different. Driving styles differ, car upgrade paths differ, the list goes on. If you wish to change the spring rates from our suggested rates, please contact us and we can create a custom kit to your specifications.
**We suggest spherical bearing rear shock mounts for cars that see 80% track and 20% street. Otherwise we recommend the urethane mounts for more compliance for majority driven street cars.
For Spherical Bearing rear mounts select: 3DM-P-1037-B
For Urethane rear mounts select: 3DM-P-1037-U
These kits are not “shopping cart” developed. Tweaks to each component have been made to ensure proper fitment and the ultimate performance. For example the front strut was originally designed to work with the OEM top mount. When converting over to a camber plate, the camber plate “stack height” is much thinner. This creates ride height and rebound travel problems. We include special spacers to adjust the strut position in the spindle clamp to resolve this problem. This also aids in the ability to use a wider wheel/tire combo as the lower spring perch is higher to help clearance.
3DM Track Day Öhlins
Öhlins has been an integrated part of the Motorsport industry for over 40 years. With its headquarters in Sweden, there are over 320 employees and a test center at the most demanding track in the world, the Nurburgring. Öhlins is the choice of Professional racers from Touring Cars, 24 Hours of LeMans teams, and the new 2018 BMW M4 GT4 factory racecar.
Our ‘TrackDay Series’ kits take the Öhlins Road and Track dampers to the next level while still retaining street-ability. While you certainly can “set it and forget it” with these kits, they are geared more towards the person who wants to tinker with their suspension on a regular basis.
- Street Friendly with Racing Level Technology
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV)
- Damping Adjustable (20+ available clicks of adjustment)
- Ride Height Adjustable
- 2 Year Warranty (Corrosion tested ISO 9227)
- Customizable (Spring Rates, Valving, Mounts, etc)
- These kits are custom built to order. Ships in 5-10 business days
- Free shipping within the continental USA. Please Contact Us for international shipments.